Welcome to DEGUCHI Laboratory's Website
We study mathematical physics, statisitical physics and polymer physics. In particular, we study application of knot theory in polymers and exactly solvable models in statisitical mechanics.
- Jun 5, 2018
- "Members" and "Lectures" are updated.
- Faculty of Science Bldg.1 #240 and #114
2-1-1 Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8610
- To our campus:
- Myogadani Staion (Marunouchi Subway Line) 7min on foot
- Gokokuji Station (Yurakucho Subway Line) 8min on foot
- Access Map
- Department of Physics / Faculty of Science / Graduate School of Humanities and Sciences / Ochanomizu University
- LAMMPS Lecture / Mathematical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics Seminar